Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 577 in Body Wash

This rich, fragrance free body wash truly moisturizes as it cleans, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. The unique formula has no added fragrance and combines natural oatmeal — long known for its skin soothing benefits — with rich emollients and gentle cleansers, so it holds in moisture even after you rinse to soothe dry, itchy skin. The creamy body wash lathers gently and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic.

January 10, 2017

This body wash actually helped my dry itchy skin. After using it twice, I felt a difference. I have very itchy skin, especially in the winter months - which are upon me now - and this body wash definitely helped with the itchiness. Will definitely purchase again!

December 19, 2016

I received this as a gift and I really like it. It's really gentle and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. I usually use it in the winter and I can tell the difference. I used to have really dry skin in the winter but not anymore!

December 19, 2016

I have very dry sensitive skin. and now that winter has come, I'm in true need of Aveeno skin relief. aside from being creamy and having a great scent, i leaves my skin clean and healthy. yes i still need lotion to relieve the dryness but with the help of a great body wash, my lotion and this body wash are a TEAM in fighting dryness and dullness. thank you Aveeno

November 09, 2016

I have dry sensitive skin and really liked this body wash to use daily. I bought the chamomile scent which claimed to be just as gentle as fragrance free and I would agree. I did not have a problem with the scent (although I may not be as sensitive as others). It did not overly dry out my skin but I still used a moisturizer after. I would purchase this product again.

October 01, 2016

This body wash is so good for dry skin, I am in love. It's super moisturizing and feels so great on your skin. It even has a really nice soothing feel to it and bonus it also works really nicely as a shaving cream alternative.

October 01, 2016

This product costs a little bit more money but it is worth it. It works great for people with sensitive skin. it moisturizes your skin without leaving a strong scent.

August 30, 2016

Ive always wanted to try this product as i have terribly sensitive skin but my gosh im not an emperor and its expensive so i never bought it until last week.

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash is BY FAR THE BEST WASH I HAVE EVER USED!

i get why its expensive as i have never felt so good in my life and i ve tried my fair share of body washes so i can confidently say i have used enough for a fair comparison!

Your skin is left feeling hydrated replenished and restored!! it says on the bottle that its not scented but it is just not in that artificial way ..it kinda smells ..well...healthy lolol!!
    All in all i cant explain greatness so give it a try..trust me you work hard enough so TREAT YOURSELF!

August 22, 2016

So good for sensitive skin! I have the fragrance free version and my skin loves it. I get the worst razor rashes, dry and itchy legs, etc. from shaving and this body wash does not irritate my skin. I sometimes use it as a shaving cream (which apparently you can do) and, while it hasn't cured my sensitive skin, it helps to soothe and moisturize. I also haven't had any breakouts on my back from this, either. Overall, a great, basic body wash that I will keep in my shower from now on.

July 13, 2016

This body wash is unscented yet it leaves you with the nicest and cleanest feeling. Bonus points that it suits any skin type, particularly those with sensitive skin. It is not drying at all, which is perfect for Canadian winters. Totally recommended.

June 30, 2016

I never had sensitive skin until 2 years ago when after showers my skin started to be red and itchy. Then I started to use Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash and I couldn't use anything else since then ...I tried. This product works like a charm for dry and itchy skin.