Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 552 in Body Wash

This rich, fragrance free body wash truly moisturizes as it cleans, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. The unique formula has no added fragrance and combines natural oatmeal — long known for its skin soothing benefits — with rich emollients and gentle cleansers, so it holds in moisture even after you rinse to soothe dry, itchy skin. The creamy body wash lathers gently and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic.

November 09, 2016

I have dry sensitive skin and really liked this body wash to use daily. I bought the chamomile scent which claimed to be just as gentle as fragrance free and I would agree. I did not have a problem with the scent (although I may not be as sensitive as others). It did not overly dry out my skin but I still used a moisturizer after. I would purchase this product again.

October 01, 2016

This body wash is so good for dry skin, I am in love. It's super moisturizing and feels so great on your skin. It even has a really nice soothing feel to it and bonus it also works really nicely as a shaving cream alternative.

October 01, 2016

This product costs a little bit more money but it is worth it. It works great for people with sensitive skin. it moisturizes your skin without leaving a strong scent.

August 30, 2016

Ive always wanted to try this product as i have terribly sensitive skin but my gosh im not an emperor and its expensive so i never bought it until last week.

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash is BY FAR THE BEST WASH I HAVE EVER USED!

i get why its expensive as i have never felt so good in my life and i ve tried my fair share of body washes so i can confidently say i have used enough for a fair comparison!

Your skin is left feeling hydrated replenished and restored!! it says on the bottle that its not scented but it is just not in that artificial way ..it kinda smells ..well...healthy lolol!!
All in all i cant explain greatness so give it a try..trust me you work hard enough so TREAT YOURSELF!

August 22, 2016

So good for sensitive skin! I have the fragrance free version and my skin loves it. I get the worst razor rashes, dry and itchy legs, etc. from shaving and this body wash does not irritate my skin. I sometimes use it as a shaving cream (which apparently you can do) and, while it hasn't cured my sensitive skin, it helps to soothe and moisturize. I also haven't had any breakouts on my back from this, either. Overall, a great, basic body wash that I will keep in my shower from now on.

July 13, 2016

This body wash is unscented yet it leaves you with the nicest and cleanest feeling. Bonus points that it suits any skin type, particularly those with sensitive skin. It is not drying at all, which is perfect for Canadian winters. Totally recommended.

June 30, 2016

I never had sensitive skin until 2 years ago when after showers my skin started to be red and itchy. Then I started to use Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash and I couldn't use anything else since then ...I tried. This product works like a charm for dry and itchy skin.

June 26, 2016

Earlier this year my skin started to develop mystery rashes and irritations and I could not figure out what it was. (It ended up being my laundry detergent). But in that time it seemed every body wash or soap irritating my skin further, but not this one.
This is a great body wash if you have intolerant, dry skin. The Oatmealingrediant is soothing and also moisturizing. My skin felt fantastic afterwards and it seemed to bandage up my rashes and I was able to forget about it for a little while. There is no prominent scent to it but you do get out of the showering smelling clean and fresh. It has a thicker texture than some body-washes I have used which is great because I can use less and it will cover and lather more.
I have not had any irritations in quite a few months but I continue to purchase this product because it feels so soft on my skin and its reasonably price.

May 08, 2016

I have dry, sensitive skin especially on my legs. Shaving my legs is a total nightmare, they get so itchy and dry after. I tried using Aveeno Skin Relief, I work it into a later on a shower poof and use it to shave my legs. It has helped so much, they are still a bit itchy and dry but no where near as bad. I follow up with Aveeno body lotion. Love this product a lot.

April 28, 2016

This is a product I have been using for years. Very good on dry and sensitive skin. Never leave home without it and the smell is gentle too. I would recommend it