Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil
Good

Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 843 in Bath & Body

September 29, 2016

Avene is a High End Drug Store brand meant mainly for Allergic and Sensitive Skin. I have been using Avene for over 5 years and have been happy with most every product of theirs I have tried.

This cleansing oil is for very dry skin. Also, I like to use it during very dry weather, whether Summer or Winter. If I have a sun burn, or wind chapped skin, it helps soften, sooth and replenish.

This cleansing oil is also soap and fragrance free which is Avene's specialty.

It is also for flare ups with acne or dermatitis and itchy skin.

February 06, 2015

This is for people who have atopic-prone skin, skin prone to irritations and itchiness due to dry skin,naturally dry skin. This cleanser that can be used for your body or face, At the moment I use it for face but I have used it twice on my body.

Before I over used aveeno's skin brightening daily scrub, it worked nicely for complexion but over dried my skin and made my skin itchy and a bit of hives and didn't like the fact it had micro beads so I stopped using it and switched to avene since I am someone with really sensitive skin.

Avene stopped my redness and itchiness and calmed it down, it's really calming and soothing. Also my dry skin is getting smoother and I find it does take off the dried dead skin off, as well. I am quite happy with this line.

I highly recommend with people who have sensitive skin or skin issues that avene is suited for. The price is 27.99 for a 400 ml bottle, which is not as pricey as other brands. I feel this is a cheaper line as far as I saw. I find it worth the price for the size.

What do you think, have you tried it?