Bambi
Good

Bambi Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 970 in DVD

August 02, 2016

Un de mes films préférés lorsque j'étais jeune. Je l'ai tellement écouter souvent que je le connais par coeur, sans exception. J'ai souvent pleurer durant le film, je le recommande à tous les enfants.

April 15, 2016

This is such an adorable movie, you can't help but fall in love with Bambi; but it was sad and made me cry. This is another Disney classic movie to be watched by all.

February 09, 2016

This was one movie that would always make me cry when I was young. I loved all the characters in it though and I thought the story line was good. It was a cute movie that taught you a lesson which is great for kids.

June 11, 2015

This is such a cute and adorable movie! There is a sad moment, although I think its good for children to learn about death. Disney movies always have such great messages!

April 15, 2015

I love the movie Bambi. It was such a sweet interaction between him and his new found friends, especially Thumper. I own this movie also and still watch it every so often. A true classic.

April 15, 2015

Classic movie I grew up on and glad my children enjoy it as well.

April 15, 2015

A Disney classic, Bambi is a great movie with animation that holds up over time. It's definitely quite sad in parts, but the majority of the movie is light. I like when he meets his father. Although there totally should have been a 'Gee, Dad, where have you been?' discussion.

April 11, 2015

I remember this movie, so long ago. I also own this movie. A deer who learns everything from his mother and is a prince of the forest and meets some friends in the forest and has an adventure with them.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 10, 2015

This is a really good movie, but it has some really sad parts that made me cry. Other then that it has really happy parts, I love Bambi because Bambi is so carefree and always knows how to have fun! Thumper is funny too!!

Neuven added a new review for