bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 775 in Mascara

November 14, 2016

I was disappointed with this product. I received a sample in a TopBox however this retails for around $25. I didn't find it volumizing for my lashes at all. There are much better higher end and drugstore mascaras than this one in my opinion. Definiately not worth the higher price point. I won't be repurchasing the full size.

September 11, 2015

This mascara didn't do much for my eyelashes. I found it a bit clumpy and didn't volumize my lashes like I had anticipated.

July 02, 2015

Love this mascara! I immediately switched to make this one my permanent mascara after the first use. It gives lashes great length and definition.

March 12, 2015

This mascara claims to be volumizing and provide dramatic results for minimal effort. I found it to be clumpy, flaky and cakey. It was initially "gloopy" or sticky when I first started using it, so I guess you could say it went on quite heavy. After a few weeks of use, it was not so thick and I could get a better coat. I didn't find that it was a great mascara - I've had better results with an inexpensive mascara from the drug store.

December 15, 2014

This mascara is worth the price for sure. It totally seperates my eye lashes and gives them length and curl. I don't need a eye lash curler with this mascara! and it lasts a long time too.

October 28, 2014

This product goes on nice, but within 2 hours after applying I found that I had black under my eyes from the mascara. I tried it for a few days hoping it would get better but it didn't. I wouldn't recommend this product for that reason.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml