Bates Motel Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 973 in DVD

August 02, 2016

I started watching Bates Motel on Netflix after my friend recommended it to me. I finished every episode by the end of a week. A truly amazing show, but be warned that it is very triggering.

August 02, 2016

Je n'ai paa du tout aimé cette série. Il n'y a rien qui sort de l'extraordinaire et ya rien qui à vraiment capter mon attention. Je trouve qu'il n'a pas assez d'action.. j'ai eue de la misère à me concentrer durant la première saison.

April 14, 2016

This TV series is getting such great reviews and is in its third session. I noticed season one and two on Netfix and starting watching it. WOW! this show is so good. I love the acting, the twist and turns of the storyline. I'm addicted. I can't get enough of it.

March 16, 2016

I never seen the movie. But me ans my mom watches thsi show from season 1 and it's amazing. It gets crazier ever season. One of the best shows on TV right now. Great acting.

January 24, 2016

A dark and ominous show.
Strange characters and unexpected twists.
I really enjoyed it but I am sure it is a tad erie for some people.

July 27, 2015

This is a great show. it's complicated, twisted, eerie, and has a lot of suspense. They really get you inside the characters as you go along. It's definitely worth a watch if you're into thrillers, drama, and horror.

July 26, 2015

this is a very twisted show.. the characters and story line are very interesting.. you never really know whats going to happen... love it ..

May 14, 2015

I just recently discovered this show and was amazed at the great story lines. It does have a lot of story plots and twists to it. But, it makes it much more interesting. I loved the movie Psycho and love this show.

May 01, 2015

Wow, I just started watching this show and I love it! It's the perfect mystery/thriller!

May 01, 2015

This is one of my favorite shows of all time! Me and my mom always watch it together, it's so twisted and dark but it captures your attention. The storyline gives you chills.. A boy who is obsessed with his mother. Norma is my favorite character she is an amazing actress an she plays her role in the show so well. I would consider this show a mystery drama.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes