Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Farmstand Apple
Good

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Farmstand Apple Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 512 in Home Fragrance

June 01, 2015

This candle scent smells delicious. I love the smell of ripe apples and this long lasting candle has a refreshing scent that fills your home with a sweet tart scent. A quality candle that always burns clean.

December 22, 2014

I absolutely love this apple fragrance. I always buy one for my sister, who is a teacher. Plus, I can't forget to get one for myself. She sets it on her desk and the whole classroom can smell it.

September 04, 2014

I personally hate pumpkin smells because they tend to be way too spicy for my liking, so I was relieved to find a sweeter alternative: apple. Farmstand Apple is my favourite out of the other apple-scented products, because it really does smell so very fresh and authentic. Every time I take a whiff of the cold candle, it smells just like the moment when I'm about to take a bite of an apple. It's juicy, yummy, and very refreshing. It's delicious on cold sniff, and smells just as good when burned. The smell lingers in my small room easily, though I'm not sure if the throw is strong enough to fill up bigger rooms. It's something worth stockpiling though!