Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Fresh Balsam
Good

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Fresh Balsam Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

January 29, 2016

i love bath and body works candles specially this particular scent.. i just love having them in my home

January 29, 2016

I love Bath & Body Works candles but, this is my very favourite scent! I stock up on them at Christmas time and they fill our home with such an amazing smell. We love this scent so much!

April 07, 2015

I love this candle, I bring it out around the holidays and let my house fill with the scent of the woods and the evergreen trees! It's amazing, I really enjoy the scent, makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

March 14, 2015

This is the perfect candle to burn at Christmas time especially if you have an artificial tree. It smells exactly like a fresh cut Christmas tree

March 04, 2015

This Balsam scented candle is the bomb!! I use an artificial Christmas Tree to cut down on the messy needles with a live one. Plus, I don't think the trees need cutting just for the holiday and then they die. Back to the candle. I set it in a small place near the tree and it gives off the fragrance of a live tree. Our friends actually thought it was real last year, til they touched it. Please remember, not to put the candle near a tree or anything, cause it's likely to catch on fire.

September 30, 2014

My first Bath & Body Works Fresh Balsam candle was purchased last winter -- I innocently went in to look around and came out with about $75 worth of stuff (how does that happen?!). I grabbed a bunch of mini candles to try out -- I didn't want to invest in the larger ones until I tried the minis because candle scents can be deceiving. To my surprise, my favourite one was Fresh Balsam! I bought several more of the large, 3-wick candles and burned them throughout my first year of grad school (I swear the scent helped me study!). Near the end of this summer my candle was sooo low and the store didn't have them in stock. I went back in mid-September and they had more Fresh Balsam candles!! I restocked my supply at home and now have a winter forest in my home from now through the spring! It's a very natural scent and not overpowering at all. It's fresh and crisp, I love it!

Neuven added a new review for