Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist Dancing Waters Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 843 in Bath & Body

One Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz each- A blend of water lilies, watermelon, lemon, spearmint, peony and basil. A wonderful scent that you are sure to fall in love with and perfect for everyday wear. Matching body lotion also available in my Amazon store.

May 16, 2012

This one is ok. I found the fragrance didnt last as long as I would have like. But the scent is a nice and clean refreshing one. I like to apply the mist right after my bath and it is awesome then and feels so nice on the skin. But soon after the fragrance fades and you have to reapply for anyone to really notice the scent.

May 04, 2012

If you like refreshing, light scents, there are better ones out there, even at B&BW;. Only get this one sale or just buy the travel size. The scent is too weak. I used to work at B&BW;and very rarely did anyone buy this scent.

January 10, 2011

I was given the Dancing Waters Gift set by my sister as a Christmas. I smelled it before and like it and just never purchased it. I must say that I am pleased and happy that it was a gift because I hadn't been shopping for myself in a while and needed some tlc! I love the scent. It's light a refreshing and my siginificant other likes it too. lol If your into light, clean, refreshing scents then Dancing Waters is the scent for you. You won't be disappointed.

June 16, 2009

Smells heavenly and clean.