Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #974 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 22, 2015

Mmmm..I loved the smell of Paris Amour! I can't quite place it - it's a light sweet scent.

the lotion itself goes on nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy afterwards.

I don't feel the need to wear perfume when I wear this as I want to soak it all in!

October 22, 2015

I found this lotion to be waaay too overwhelming of a scent for me. It actually gave me a head ache it's way to strong of a scent. I like more softer floral scents and this one just missed the mark for me overall.

June 08, 2015

Ummm is there a way that I can just eat this stuff?!? It is so amazing, I crave it. The smell takes away my stress and makes my mind swirl with delight. I love how the enchanting scent stays on my skin for so long. That's why j LOVE to put it on at night right before bed. I smell it all night and literally the next day too. Thank you Bath & Body Works for such an unforgettable product!

March 11, 2013

Has a nice light scent, and leaves skin feeling soft. Does not leave skin feeling greasy as other lotions tend to do.

August 29, 2012

I love the scent! It's like you are walking in Paris and there are a lot of beautiful flowers and delicious sweets! I love the packaging as well! It really intrigues you to buy it. I really fell in love with the lotion at first smell. The lotion is moisturizing, but my skin still feels dry after a few hours. The scent will definitely stay longer if you layer the scent the body wash and fragrance mist.

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Diy Masks

Lululemon or Sportchek?

favourite online stores

Aritzia - Did you know?

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Chunky Heels

Kgrant added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry