Bath & Body Works Shower Gels Reviews

Ranked #434 out of 585 in Body Wash

September 05, 2016

Always wait for the semi anual sale and you can get a pretty good deal. Their scents are usually overpowering except the one called Endless Weekend. I'm obsessed with this scent! its amazing.

February 16, 2016

I'm a big fan of of the bath & body shower gel. It has a nice fresh smell that stays on your skin without being overpowering. I even use it as a bubble bath.

January 26, 2016

I recently started shopping at Bath & Body Works and wow. Their shower gels (with scrub) are my absolute favourite items. I especially love using these products when I travel to hot destinations as they are very effective in scrubbing off excess sun block and deodorant. The best part is this product doesn't dry out your skin.

January 13, 2015

Bath & Body Works makes the BEST smelling products I've ever used. To be honest I've never actually had to buy the product myself (I always get them as gifts, everyone knows I'm a soap/lotion nut), but no matter what the price I would still buy it for myself. The lotions are also great and leave your skin soft and smelling awesome. The shower gels are great and don't dry my skin out which is usually a big issue with me. I would 100% recommend any of their products.

August 14, 2012

i love bath & body works shower gels, they make my skin feel fresh and moisterized. there are so many scents to choose from so there is a smell for every mood for every person !