Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fragrance Mist
Amazing

Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #515 out of 900 in Bath & Body

May 04, 2012

I'm not a citrus scent person, so I don't like it. But for people who do like the scent, you probably find it refreshing.

December 23, 2011

My bottle is one of the miniature bath and body works sprays, and I received it as an early christmas present from a friend. I have not had any other white citrus products before, but mine smells amazing! It is tangy and sharp, and smells like lemons or limes. However, there is definitely more than a hint of sweetness. It's not to strong, or fruity. The smell fades a bit throughout the day, but not much, so it stays fresh and nice smelling for a long time. It is currently on sale for 2.50. So far the nozzle hasn't clogged, or stopped working. The small version is really easy to slip in a purse and carry around with you too! I have always used sweet pea scented perfumes before, but now this is my new favorite. It's a really nice perfume and is great for many occasions!!