Beauty Care Argan Oil for Hair Treatment

Beauty Care Argan Oil for Hair Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #386 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 22, 2012

I originally bought the Argan Oit for my hair which is severely dry and it worked wonders. I also have severely dry skin and am always on the lookout for a face cream that will last.I tried it on my face and within 3 days my skin was firmer (It sprang back which it didn't do before), normal and not flaking, and oh so soft and feels like satin. I only use what I get from the bottle top and what is in the neck of the bottle, I make sure I rub it in well, it absorbs without feeling greasy, and wait about 10 minutes, which is perfect for doing my hair. My makeup goes on like a dream, it isn't flaking by lunchtime and it is great for anywhere your skin is dry. I also use it on my hands because they "look like old lady hands". I have spent hundreds of dollars on facial creams that make wonderful claims only to find out that they don't do what they are supposed to, regardless of brand or price. I bought mine through an eBay store, (alv.riv). Amazing prices compared to any store brand names.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS