Good

Bed Head Tigi Urban Anti+Dotes Resurrection Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 559 in Conditioner

March 16, 2016

I love this shampoo/conditioner combo! A little goes a long way, these bottles will last me 3 months!! I love the way they smell while I'm in the shower, and the scent lingers long after it's dried. I buy them over and over, they never disapoint. The conditioner cuts tangles and leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny !

February 28, 2016

Love love love this shampoo.
    So happy I finally found it! It makes my flat, super fine, lifeless hair look thick, shiny and bouncy!
    I thought it would stop working after half a bottle like all other shampoos but it continues to amaze me :)

February 23, 2016

This product smells great and boosts about "Great results may cause your hairs ego to inflate..." but does not work at all. I used for 4 months in my hair to give this product the benefit of the doubt. It did nothing at all but make my hair feel worse than it already was. Conditioner is suppose to make your hair feel amazing even for a day but this one makes it feel like your hair is about to break off. It is for overly damaged hair which I had , i figured with such a great company backing the product it should work. DON'T BUY IT!!!! The price is ridiculous I paid $16.99/ bottle for a failure!!!! Id recommend paying $19.99 per bottle for Redken Extreme Lengths Primer and Sealer which actually helped my hair the first time i tried them.