Bee's Knee's Bodyworks Lip Balm Shimmer Stick
Amazing

Bee's Knee's Bodyworks Lip Balm Shimmer Stick Reviews

Ranked #592 out of 783 in Lip Balm

April 15, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Keeps my lips super moist during the winter months :) Doesn't have the funny taste that some lip balms have!

October 22, 2012

I received my Bee’s Knee’s Bodyworks Lip Balm Shimmer Stick for free in my Sweet Delight’s box last month. Mine came in their Butter cream Frosting and it smells good enough to eat. You can also buy their shimmer stick in Pink Bubblegum, Root Beer Float and Cucumber melon. A 2 gram tube sells on their web site for $4.25 U.S and shipping to Canada is another $3. They describe my Butter cream Frosting lip balm as smelling just like a vanilla cupcake and they are right! You can wear it alone, or over a lipstick. It gives you a nice light shine to your lips and the lovely scent sticks with you for sometime although it has no taste. It soothes and moisturizes your lips and is made with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil, coca butter vitamin E oil and is 99% natural. I’m really enjoying my Bee’s Knee’s Shimmer Stick in their Butter Cream Frosting scent and I’m sure you would too.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye