Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 389 in Concealer

With Benefit Erase Paste, signs of stress & fatigue are a thing of the past with this innovative formula. This concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer instantly brightens & camouflages all-in-one. The three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection. visit benefitcosmetics.com for more information.

November 11, 2016

I didn't find this concealer very effective. I have fair skin and it was too yellow for me. It is also too pastey for my preferences. It felt very gooey when I applied it. I didn't think it was doing a good job at covering my dark spots and blemishes so I stopped using it. I was surprised because I have really liked other Benefit products. This one wasn't for me.

November 11, 2016

The Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer is amazing, it mostly covers dark circles, but you need to wear a concealer with it. It's peachy colour erases darkness effectively. I recommend this product.

August 29, 2016

i wish i found this stuff earlier it is AMAZING!! dark circles under eyes..GONE!!! blemishes..GONE!! never ever will use anything else this stuff rocks

June 28, 2016

The product is a bit pricey. It is thick and you have to be careful to have a natural result. I have small wrinkle and the product crease sometimes. I would finish it but I won't buy the product again.

May 22, 2016

This concealer does exactly what it says it does, it erases practically every flaw on your face. My only quam about this one is that it is a bit thick, so definitely not good for under eye concealer which someone at a store once told me to use it for that - don't do it! For blemishes, marks, scars, etc. this concealer is amazing and the best part is that it lasts foooooorever!

May 18, 2016

love,love,love this concealer ! nice creamy constancy that goes on easily and lasts all night and day. would recommend this to anyone. I have gone through a couple jars already and will probably buy more

April 27, 2016

To be frank it's a little too pricey for the amount you get. But it does last forever and is an amazing product so I guess it balances out. It lasts forever and you only need a small amount. I would buy again (on paycheque day that is.....LOL!).

April 27, 2016

This is great for under eye circles and any blemishes. Don't need much product to get the job done. It's not something I use every day but it's there when I've had a long night or extra early morning and I always get compliments!

April 04, 2016

I have friends that really like this product but I find it much to heavy.
It does the job of covering under eye bags but it doesn't have a very natural finish.
It takes lots of work to blend it in and it sits in fine lines and creases.
Not for me.

April 04, 2016

Erase paste by Benefit Cosmetics is a little to heavy for my liking. And it is quite expensive. But it covers your eye bags, after a while on me anyways it settled into fine lines though. It's not one I would buy again but I had to try it because I like most of their other products. If you like a very heavy concealer it might be for you but I wouldn't really recommend it personally.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk