Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Liquid Foundation

Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 653 in Foundation

January 04, 2017

I have fair skin and it can get very oily and tends to breakout especially when I wear foundation. This is one of the few foundations that I can use without skin irritation or breakouts. I love the way this foundation feels and glides on. The lightest colour works great for me. I find it is a light coverage but I have not spent much time trying to build it up, so I will try that soon. I would have to say this is currently my favourite foundation, especially over top of their POREfessional face primer.

October 24, 2016

This is a solid liquid foundation across the board, I just am so sad that none of the shades work for me ! Honey seems to be the closest match, but I have yellowy undertones, and this shade is still a little too pink for me.

Pros:
    - AMAZING coverage
    - lightweight
    - looks very natural

Cons:
    - limited shades

September 29, 2016

I do really love this foundation. It makes skin look flawless (guess that's where they got the name lol) and is pretty lightweight with amazing coverage. The reason I didn't give five stars is because it tends to sweat off forehead easily even with primer and setting spray.

June 29, 2016

This is the only foundation I ever finished fully. It's super easy to apply. I love how it looks. It's not super matte. It makes me look dewy without it looking over done.

February 22, 2016

A pretty nice foundation, I find it to be on the lighter coverage side, I use this on days I don't want to do a full face but want some coverage. It feels very light on the face, blends very nicely and the pump works very well. Overall a good product.

February 11, 2016

This has been my go to foundation for some time now. Medium to full coverage (it can build). And is still really breathable. Most foundations made my skin worse but this one actually didn't make me break out!! I am in love!!

January 27, 2016

If you have oily skin this is not the product for you. It really adds to the dewiness of the skin and I find it rubs off really easily. I have tried it was all different primers and powders and it makes my pores look 3x the size.

August 28, 2015

Ok product but limited shades and too yellow for my fair pink based complexion. Diorskin is my new and best foundation.

August 12, 2015

Love this product. I keep reading that it has yellow undertones, but I haven't noticed that - and I am very fair-skinned with pink undertones. I use the 'petal' shade and really like the subtle radiance this foundation gives. It gives me a dewy glow that I have been trying to achieve for years and never figured out.

May 29, 2015

Love it, favorite foundation right now!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: