Betty Crocker Frosted Brownies
Amazing

Betty Crocker Frosted Brownies Reviews

Ranked #857 out of 1062 in Snacks

April 20, 2016

This is definelty my go to brownie mix. I love that it comes with a frosting packet with it, you can hide any wrinkles that may appear on top of the boriwnies. I also found that cooking them for 10 minutes make them chewy and soft, since they still cook even after you take them out of the oven.

June 24, 2015

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix is a staple in my kitchen. I don't always have time to make fresh from the oven homemade brownies, so I use this mix. You just add a few ingredients and bake. They are so moist and tastes amazing with a great chocolate flavor. I don't always add the frosting to them.

May 07, 2015

Usually I'm a "from scratch" baker, but last night I was having crazy chocolate cravings so decided that this would have to suffice. Wow! I was amazed at how well these turned out. The frosting comes in a seperatly pouch and is applied after the brownies are cooled. These little morsels were so rich and had that perfect chewy texture that I have trouble attaining.