Good

Biosource Hydra-mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

May 17, 2016

I love this product. I have combination skin which is extremely dry on specific areas, my skin is also very sensitive. I love cleaning my face with this product it makes my skin look and feel healthy, clean and refreshed. I either use the Biotherm aquasource afterwards or if it's before bed i use the aquasource night spa which is pretty much similar to the aquasource gel it has the same consistency. These are by far the best products i have ever used for my face. The price is reasonable 23$ for the 150ml which is very good. I totally recommend this product.

June 09, 2015

Love this cleanser. Creamy, non-greasy body cleanser leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and replenished. I use this product daily. Highly recommend!

August 05, 2014

Biotherm and Biosource products are my favourite for my sensitive skin. I often have issues with irritated skin or with my cleansers making my skin too dry. The Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse is amazing. While not in the cheapest range of cleansers, it feels rich and luxurious when you apply it, and your skin feels amazingly clean and smooth after rinsing. It does NOT irritate my skin at all, and in fact has done wonders in clearing my skin.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products