Black & Decker PowerPro Wide-Mouth Food Processor
Good

Black & Decker PowerPro Wide-Mouth Food Processor Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 44 in Food Processors and Blenders

June 06, 2016

Ce robot-culinaire fonctionne très bien et est à prix abordable. Je m'en sert pour certaines de mes recettes et il m'a toujours bien servi, fonctionne sans forcer et est très résistant car j'ai le mien depuis de nombreuses années. Je ne saurai m'en passer dans ma cuisine.

September 04, 2015

This is the perfect food processor fr\or me at a great price point. I use this processor to mostly make baby food or for some of my baking recipes and it does the job great. I have had issues with other processors breaking but this one seems to be doing a great job.

January 30, 2015

This is the perfect larger size food processor. When I have to make slaw for hot dog night or just slicing veggies for my pot pies, it's awesome.

April 26, 2014

Amazing amazing product. A lot of kitchen tasks are a snap with it. Love it.

October 07, 2013

This food processor is AH-MAZING! I use it for literally everything. I make smoothies in it, grate cheese in it. I cut up potatoes for when I do scalloped potatoes. It's loud, but It doesn't seem to bother anyone. Love this machine. A true life safer must have in the kitchen

August 13, 2012

I have been using my Black & Decker food processor constantly lately.I bought it at Walmart for a really great price on sale a few months ago.It has a sleek design and fits perfectly on the counter-top without being cluttered.I don't have much counter space so this fits perfectly on the small counter beside my stove,its so nice I don't have to store it away its at my fingertips every-time I need it and it looks good on the counter.

It has a wide mouth opening which is perfect when you are wanting to chop,dice or grate lots of ingredients.Its so perfect and helpful when I'm chopping up lots of vegetables and the vegetables don't go flying all over the room which can often happen with the usual processors that have such small openings .It comes with a Stainless Steel Chopping Blade ,Stainless Steel Slice and Shredder Disk and a Dough blade.

It is very powerful with a 500 watt motor.It has anti skid suction feet that are perfect to keep the machine sturdy when chopping.The cord also wraps under the machine which I LOVE I hate bulky cords that I have to wrap and hold together with a rubber band or twist tie.The cord fits and hides directly under the machine.It is also super easy to clean and very easy to operate.

Its the perfect companion in the summer for chopping ingredients for Salsa,Salads etc you will be surprised at just how much you use it when you have it handy and ready to go.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender