• Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam
  • Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam
Good

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #643 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

The refreshing liquid-to-foam formula delivers oxygen along with a super-powered form of vitamin C, while hydrating and gently washing away makeup and impurities. Tired skin will be left looking bright and revitalized.

• 5 oz
  • Gently removes makeup and impurities
  • Liquid-to-foam formula hydrates and refreshes
  • Delivers a skin-reviving burst of oxygen to mimic spa facial

March 31, 2016

This works! After first use of this product; my face was left feeling fresh, clean and energized. I can't seem to get enough of this. I have to refrain from using it every day. I am in love with Bliss. I highly recommend. I was introduced to this product by receiving sample in the mail.

February 15, 2016

I have a crush for this product. I never had this sensation of skin so clean and soft. A delicate very subtle smell. A real facial in 5 minutes at the home. My skin type is sensible and that product doesn't irritate my skin.

May 14, 2015

I really love the triple oxygen instant energizing mask - it was foamy, and tingly, and made my skin feel tight and clean afterwards. This had the same great scent, without the same great results. My face didn't feel any better/worse after using this one. Sorry, bliss!

August 14, 2013

PROS: mild scent

CONS: doesnt remove makeup / doesnt clean face thoroughly.

I purchased this product after receiving a Triple Oxygen Facial and I was so diappointed in the results. Actually the only change to my skin is that it dried it out. that's it.