Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 862 in Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. For rry, Chapped Lips, Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips. Blistex Lip Balm also provides SPF 15(Sun Protection Factor) protection.

February 23, 2017

Love this stuff, and love that I can now find it at Dollarama. I actually find this chapstick to be more effective than Burts Bees, Nivea, SoftLips, etc. When I use Blistex versus other brands, I feel like my lips are healing a bit, rather than just treating the discomfort.

February 17, 2017

I think I've used blistex pretty much all my life. The smell is pleasant and for the price you can't go wrong. Love it! Does what you need it to do for a fraction of the fancy lip balms out there.

January 16, 2017

I have tried many, many lip balms...expensive Clinique ones, etc. , and I always come back to Blistex! It actually works...soothes my lips and keeps them hydrated ALL DAY! And so cheap to buy!!! I highly recommend!

January 08, 2017

Its a great product but I personally didn't like the cherry falvour. It definitely does the job and it comes on really smoothly but if your someone who doesn't like cherry I probably wouldn't recommend this.

January 07, 2017

Moisturizing but it smelled a little weird. Makes my lips feel as if they were coated in something but it was effective in preventing dry and chapped lips.

January 07, 2017

This stuff works great, just like any Blistex product. However, I personally don't like the cherry flavour. It does work though and is very affordable, just not the flavour for me.

January 02, 2017

This is the most recent I've tried. It did as intended. No issues with applying it or its effectiveness. I have used many blistex products and Ave yet to be let down. Thank you!

December 28, 2016

I've always used Blistex Medicated Ointment but I received Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15 in my stocking at xmas and I love it! The berry aroma reminds you of pie, mmm.

January 27, 2016

Love this blistex! I could not get a better lip balm that works for dry cracked lips! I even use it on a daily bases because in the summer it has a spf to protect the lips! I highly recommend this product!

January 13, 2016

Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15;

i always trust blistex
    i find it absorbs quickly into chapped lips and starts healing the crackness as well as soothes and provides instant relief.

I like the flavour, the berry nice scent and flavour if touches my taste buds, honestly it nice!!

the spf factor is great esp. when even in winter the sun's rays do bounce off the snow and spf factor always important