Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. For rry, Chapped Lips, Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips. Blistex Lip Balm also provides SPF 15(Sun Protection Factor) protection.

January 27, 2016

Love this blistex! I could not get a better lip balm that works for dry cracked lips! I even use it on a daily bases because in the summer it has a spf to protect the lips! I highly recommend this product!

Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15;

i always trust blistex
i find it absorbs quickly into chapped lips and starts healing the crackness as well as soothes and provides instant relief.

I like the flavour, the berry nice scent and flavour if touches my taste buds, honestly it nice!!

the spf factor is great esp. when even in winter the sun's rays do bounce off the snow and spf factor always important

January 13, 2016

Pretty good at moisturizing dry lips and preventing cracks. Smells good. Glides on nicely and stays on lips for a while. Nice that it it has SPF as well.

January 13, 2016

It's winter and that means my lip dryness is out of control. I have tried so many different products on my lips this winter even including coconut oil but nothing worked. I've used Blistex in the past but it's been a while since I have. I actually saw the Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15 at Dollarama of all places so I decided to give it a try. I usually like the Mint flavor but I didn't mind the berry one this time. The best thing about this lip balm is that it helped with my dry lips. I put it on at night before going to sleep and this morning my lips feel awesome for the first time in a long time. I'm going to Dollarama and stocking up on this baby!

January 04, 2016

I use this chap stick while deployed. It works well and keeps my lips from drying out.

January 04, 2016

Great smell
Works well on chapped lips

Nice texture

December 18, 2015

This is a great lip balm. It keeps my lips so moisturizer and I use it every day.

December 18, 2015

I constantly have blistex in my car, purse and bedroom. The only lip balm i buy!

December 18, 2015

Blistex always has good products,my lips get dry and cracked during colder months and this Lip balm keeps them hydrated and a like the little taste of berry,not so waxy

July 05, 2015

Only lipbalm that works on my very dry lips.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends