Blistex Mint

Blistex Mint Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 787 in Lip Balm

July 26, 2016

I use this every single day. I don't like any other lip balms available out there. I find that this one is just perfect and it feels nice on the lips cause of the mint flavor. Also, the smell is nice and minty as well, it makes my chapped lips feel so much better.

March 11, 2016

this is the only brand I can count on. As soon as I put it on my lips, I feel the immediate difference. My lips don't feel chalky like some other brands, and it doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth either. I actually use this as a coat before I put on lipstick!

March 08, 2016

I have VERY dry lips, and I have yet to find a lip balm that will help them for more than maybe 10 minutes. This one really doesn't work for me. I need to be reapplying constantly throughout the day, which is a huge pain. But on the plus side, I like that it has sun protection. Probably won't buy this again.

February 09, 2016

This is such a great lip balm, I use it for skiing because it has spf 15, which keeps my lips from burning, but it really does work to keep my lips soft and moisturized. I keep one in the pocket of my ski coat, one in my purse, one in my car lets just say there's always one near me.....really this is the best and you can't beat the price either! I've used some expensive lip balms in my life and this one far exceeds those any day!

February 06, 2016

One of the better quality lip balms from the drug store.
Has a nice minty flavour and it is quite hydrating.

February 05, 2016

I just bought this and I love it. It wasn't expensive and it really soothes my dry lips. It doesn't feel heavy on my lips and the mint feels tingly and good.

February 05, 2016

Thats my favorite lip balm. I like the mint taste.

June 02, 2015

The only Chapstick I will use! I love the Mint flavour, but most of all its affectiveness to fix chapped lips!!!

May 17, 2015

This is a wonderful product to use in the winter time, where I live the winters get pretty rough so it's always a must to buy a good chapstick. This chapstick works at protecting my lips from drying out in the cold. I love the minty cool feeling it leaves on my lips. It also makes them super kissable and smooth!

May 27, 2014

Use this nightly to prevent chapped lips. Also apply before heading out into the sun, I love that it is spf 15. It also works great if you forget it before going out and need to sooth your sun burnt lips.