Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Adult Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Adult Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

July 09, 2016

My dog did not like it, he would pick it out and drop it on the floor during the transition period after 2 weeks I just stopped and went back to his reg food.

March 21, 2016

My dog loved this food. He is very picky and I did not think he would go for it. Loved the ingredients and knew it was good for my dog so I was pleased he actually liked this product.

December 10, 2015

I have a Golden Retriever & Pomeranian and this is my go-to dog food. Yes, they are obviously very different sizes but this food has been great for both of them, which is a huge money saver for me that they can share a bag of food! They both seem to love it, even my super picky Pom eats it all up lol! I find that their coats are super shiny when they eat this food, they don't shed as much and their breath isn't terrible! Overall an excellent high-end dog food for all your fur babies :)

October 28, 2014

My dog only likes the light color bits and picks out all the life bits. Such a waste of money for me.

August 30, 2014

Natural and no by-products.

This is the only food I serve my dog. I lost two dogs due to cancers related to cheap food. Never again!

The brand seems to be a bit pricey but after you check the wholesome ingredients and the needed serving size you will soon realize that this is quite affordable. My dog also produces less waste, meaning that more "good stuff" is being absorbed then passed by.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes