Body shop born lippy lip balm stick Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 859 in Lip Balm

March 13, 2017

I always love body shop. They offer us a product which I can trust with my eyes close. this lip balm stck is very useful for everyday use specially in Canada, Highly recoomended to all girls. It gives my lips a smooth and shinny touch for all day along.

February 21, 2017

First off, they smell amazingly good.. make your lips feel extremely soft. Helps a lot if you get chapped lips frequently. I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the few products I've used that hasn't irritated my skin! Totally recommend it.

January 10, 2017

These lip balms give just the right amount of colour and hydration no matter which one you choose. It's such a cute gift as well. I give it each year that I can and everyone is delighted to see the way it's packaged. There is so much value here, one person could not possibly use all 5 in one year so you'll probably have some product waste. It's not often that I can say I get too much of a product so I'm not sure how I feel about that.

January 21, 2016

Love the smoothness and how long it lasts! :). Definitely buy again.

February 17, 2014

I loved this lip balm, it makes your lips so smooth and kissable! And I have ridiculously sensitive skin, so I love that all of the body shops products are hypoallergetic

October 03, 2012

The Body Shop has put there Born Lippy into a stick.
    The packaging is fantastic, the balm is easier and more hygienic in a stick.
    It still smells and tastes incredible, and it moisturerizers for
    hours!