Bonne Bell Eye Definer Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Eye Definer makes eyes pop with definition. Accentuate your eyes with a smooth eye liner formula that wont skip or drag. Apply Eye Definer precisely for the perfect, long-wearing line. Appilication Tip: Be sure your eye liner pencil has a good point to it, that way you can get super close to the lash line, creating definition and fullness to your lashes.

June 29, 2016

Favourite eyeliner! Sharpens great, goes on amazing no annoying smudges. Personal favourite colour charcoal grey or just plain black. Used this brand for years will never switch.

April 29, 2015

This product is decent, it does the job, but if you're looking for a more professional look, I would definitely go for a liquid liner or something similar.

September 11, 2014

I LOVE this eyeliner so much that I want to scream, shout & let it all out. I'm serious, it's a great product and I recommend it to absolutely every girl on this planet.

April 22, 2014

This eyeliner is inconsistent in creaminess. I bought one liner and loved it then purchased the same product and it was too dry. Unfortunately I had purchased 4 more based on the first one! Too bad. I love the colours available but I will not be buying it again.

October 03, 2013

This is a great eyeliner! Comes in lots of colors, and it's cheap too!

May 14, 2013

LOVE this eyeliner. Rather inexpensive, goes on smooth and the color stays for quite some time.

October 23, 2012

I have been using the black ink for as long as I remember. It is very pigmented, and soft. I line my water line and it does a great job, it dose not tug or make my eyes watery. It glides smoothly and effortlessly. I will definitely purchase this again and again :)

June 12, 2012

A bit of a flop for me i'm afraid. Wen't on nice a smooth but smudged instantly, ran, and was not flattering at all. The price was great, but that's the only nice thing I have to say about this eye liner.

May 05, 2012

It's a average eyeliner. Not the greatest but not the worst. Fantastic price though!

January 14, 2012

I rarely rarely rarely wear eyeliner so I actually really like this kind because it's cheap but it works. I only buy this eyeliner in Toffee - like a gold colour. It's perfect for day use because it's so subtle due to the smudging effect and also the colour. There's like 100 colours in this so I'm sure anyone could find one that works great for a very natural no make-up look. If I want more drama, I don't use this product. It's definitely a cheap eyeliner. But I like it and I'll keep buying!