Bourjois Paris 123 Perfect Foundation
Good

Bourjois Paris 123 Perfect Foundation Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 597 in Foundation

July 01, 2016

I used to use the Bourjois healthy mix, but I find the coverage a little thin. The coverage in the 123 Perfect is amazing and evens out my skin tone incredibly quickly. This is almost half the cost of my pricer Dior foundation which I used to save for special events but now I find myself reaching for this Bourjois foundation instead.

March 02, 2015

It's really good motorizes too and that's good cover really well and the texture it's fine and it's long lasting, and well not everything it's for everyone and it's just a matter of finding what it's perfect for you

February 18, 2014

If you have oily skin and you want something to look fresh at the same time without making you look blank....this is the foundation you will like....i have super oily to combination skin although the oil shows up after 3 hours but only in super hot days or in humid atmosphere but the really works well with making my skin to breakout . Feels light n nice.....
Just apply a good primer beneath n a top of with good finishing powder it will look good on you.