Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum Foundation Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 595 in Foundation

July 02, 2016

This foundation tops any high end brand foundation I have ever tried. I absolutely love the finish and how it makes my skin look like I'm not even wearing foundation. It blends like a dream and doesn't cake onto the skin even if you want to build more foundation on top of it. And it smells phenomenal! Like fruit! Better than a strong potent chemically fragrance. Will def be repurchasing!!

April 12, 2016

This is the only foundation I've ever loved. It's beautiful and so naturally looking. Perfect for someone with nice skin who just wants to even things out. Love love love

August 23, 2015

A perfect everyday foundation,suitable for normal to dry skin. Even though I have oily skin I use a primer underneath to help keep me shine free through out the day! An easy and blendable application and helps minimise pores as the first ingredient is silicone which helps fill them in. Quite a large variety of skin tones to chose from but easy to match if you swatch well at your local drugstore! Very nice for the summer as it adds a dewy finish without it looking too greasy and keeps you glowing through out the day! One of my favourite foundations to grab on to any day of the week and may even still be loved during the autumn season too!!

August 01, 2015

We can't get this foundation in the US, so I had to order it online from a UK company. I love it! The texture of this is awesome. It blends so beautifully and leaves a natural, even finish. I really like that this foundation leans slightly more yellow - I was able to find the perfect shade (51 vanilla light). Love this and will definitely be repurchasing it as well as trying more from the brand!

May 27, 2015

This is a nice lightweight foundation that gives a dewy finish but, it only provides a light coverage. When I use this I usually need to set it with powder or blot once throughout the day. Though, what I love about this product is the pleasant fruity smell and the gel-like consistency that makes it apply very smoothly. It also has a nice pump dispenser. It is more expensive for a drugstore product ($32.75 CAD) but, you can get it slightly cheaper in the UK.

April 17, 2015

Bought this on vacation and I love how it looks on my skin, I wish I could get it easily in Canada

April 17, 2015

I am really enjoying this foundation. It has very light coverage, but can be built up if needed for a medium coverage. The colour selection is okay if you have a lighter complexion, but it could definitely use a few more shades to accommodate every skin tone. I get shiny after a few hours of wearing this (which is completely normal for me), but the foundation lasts all day. This is great for day time wear!

December 15, 2014

I got a sample of this foundation once and had to get it! I've been using it for a year now, and I love that it isn.t heavy like most foundations. The consistincy is more like a tinted moisturizer. And it lasts all day. Oh, and it smells really good\!

November 13, 2014

I really love this foundation. It's lightweight foundation with light-medium coverage. It also doesn't break me out (it's hypoallergenic I believe..). There's a slight fruity scent to the foundation, but the scent doesn't linger once applied. Since it's a gel-like texture, it's able to glide over dry patches well and doesn't emphasize them. Unfortunately, it's difficult to find in stores within Canada (only in Shoppers Drug Mart that carries Bourjois cosmetics) and it's pricey ($26-$28 I believe), considering it's suppose to be a drug store foundation (in the UK). However one can buy it cheaper online (Asos, Life&Looks;).

November 06, 2014

gives me a natural finish. and its light weight