Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Mango Coconut Crunch Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 737 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

November 28, 2016

Le gout du chocolat seulement était correct, il s'agit d'un chocolat de qualité. Par contre, le goût de la manque et de la noix de coco était HORRIBLE. Cela avait une texture de pate à modeler et les aromes goutaient très artificiels. J'adore les produits Brookside habituellement mais celui-ci est à oublier au plus vite. Il est aussi plutôt cher.

November 05, 2016

Comme tout les autres produits de cette marque que k'ai essayé ,j'adore le chocolat de cette saveur. Bon goût de chocolat de qualité, goûteux en bouche.

June 29, 2016

I love Brookside Chocolate, but this flavour is just not my cup of tea. It was too tangy for my liking and the coconut flavour was too strong in my opinion.

May 12, 2016

Brookside is an amazing brand and it's Canadian all bonuses for me. This is a unique flavor, I am not a huge coconut flavor fan, but it works really well in this bar. Love.

May 11, 2016

After receiving the freebie in my Sample Source I had to go buy and test out the other flavours. This brand is amazing. This mango coconut crunch is to die for. Where had this been all my life! The taste of the chocolate with the mango and coconut is perfection. Subtly sweet and sour and crunchy....

April 21, 2016

I recieved a free bar of this chocolate from sample source. OMG will most definetly purchase this. It's not too sweet and really satisfying. Sweet and crunchy..yummy

March 15, 2016

I love chocolate and i love tropical beach vacations... this bar brings the best of both worlds. Melt in your mouth chocolate with mango and coconut... I can close my eyes and I'm back on the beach in Cuba.

March 13, 2016

Mangos, chocolate, birthdays, Christmas, Easter Valentine's Day, yes every occasion is the best time for this treat. When tou do well in an exam or get a new customer, reward yourself with a little bit of heaven..brook sidechocolate tablet with magi chocolate bar in mango coconut crunch

February 24, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to review this delicious chocolate bar. I've now had the opportunity to try the three flavours that were sent to me and the Mango Coconut Crunch is my favourite. Its delicious and I like it more than my usual Lindor favourite.

February 23, 2016

I enjoyed this brookside chocolate tablet bar in mango coconut crunch flavour, I'm not a huge fan of mango but if you enjoy mango then I'm sure you would love this! It has a great crunch with the smooth chocolate.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier