Burt's Bee's Medicated Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus
Good

Burt's Bee's Medicated Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 787 in Lip Balm

November 28, 2016

Probably the best lip balm ever! I have tried a lot but no one have ever worked like thos one. My lips stayed hydrated for a lomg time. The sensation of the menthol is cool on the lips too!

September 12, 2016

I bought this for my mom because she always was bothered by chapped lips. It worked so well that I started using it also! I never have a problem with chapped or dry lips anymore. I worked wonderfully!!

September 09, 2016

I was disappointed with the product. I didn't like the scent of eucalyptus with the menthol and the application I found it rough on my lips. I feel more like a exfoliator rather than lip balm.

June 23, 2016

I buy this lip balm every year! I use it all year long. I can always feel it working on my lips especially when they're dry. I tend to use it as a base to hydrate my lips and then apply lip liner. I refuse to buy a different brand.

June 12, 2016

I use it every day and absolutely love the results, soft, moisturized lips and it's comparable to none other than Burt's Bees, love it !!! I'm lost without it...