Burt's Bee's Medicated Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus

Burt's Bee's Medicated Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 857 in Lip Balm

March 21, 2017

I recently purchased this lip balm as my lips were becoming unbearably chapped. I would use it before bed each night and noticed results within a few days. It's now part of my regular routine and I won't go to bed without it. Smells great, no weird taste as I find with other lip balms.

January 29, 2017

Burts bees lip balm is ok. I find it dry when applying to my lips. It doesn't seem to last enough time between applications. I would like to know why it feels so dry?

January 26, 2017

I am always looking for a good lip balm, as my lips get really chapped in summer and winter. I use a lot of it. I was gifted some Burt's Bee lip balm, and love it. I find it a little expensive.

January 09, 2017

This is a great product. I firmly stand by this product especially during winter months when my lips become super dry and cracked. If you do not enjoy the smell of mint then this product is not for you.

January 06, 2017

I have dry lips all the time I even use lip balm in the summer but of course the winter is the worst and I have tried many lip balms and they work for awhile but not long term until I tried Burt's Bees Medicated and it works and makes my lips feel moist and smooth I just love it

November 28, 2016

Probably the best lip balm ever! I have tried a lot but no one have ever worked like thos one. My lips stayed hydrated for a lomg time. The sensation of the menthol is cool on the lips too!

September 12, 2016

I bought this for my mom because she always was bothered by chapped lips. It worked so well that I started using it also! I never have a problem with chapped or dry lips anymore. I worked wonderfully!!

September 09, 2016

I was disappointed with the product. I didn't like the scent of eucalyptus with the menthol and the application I found it rough on my lips. I feel more like a exfoliator rather than lip balm.

June 23, 2016

I buy this lip balm every year! I use it all year long. I can always feel it working on my lips especially when they're dry. I tend to use it as a base to hydrate my lips and then apply lip liner. I refuse to buy a different brand.

June 12, 2016

I use it every day and absolutely love the results, soft, moisturized lips and it's comparable to none other than Burt's Bees, love it !!! I'm lost without it...