Calbee Snack Salad Snapea Crisps

Calbee Snack Salad Snapea Crisps Reviews

Ranked #2297 out of 2312 in Grocery

Delicate & tasty. Your salad never got such a lift! The pea has played an important role in dietary life and culture since the dawn of recorded history, and because of its nutritional value it has great potential for our dietary lives in the future. We are expecting to see the continuing development of Snapea Crisps as a delicate and tasty product that has taken advantage of the pea's original goodness, and we propose this product as a new type of snack. No artificial flavor and color.

August 04, 2015

CALBEE SNACK SALAD SNEAPEA CRISPS;

Healthy snack to have on the go or at home.
Great in comparison to others.
Great tasting, not as salty as others I have tried before.

July 16, 2015

My husband loves Snapea Crisps and likes to eat them in salads when I make them. They have a great flavor and no added ingredients to them that are harmful. He also loves to eat them just out of the bag. Recently our oldest grandson started eating them & he loves shredded cheese over his!

July 12, 2015

These are amazing! The taste and texture are delicious with a perfect hint of salt. I love how perfect of a snack these are, especially because they aren't really bad for you in comparison to many other salty snacks.

June 18, 2015

These are not bad. I don't find them to be super flavourful, so I can't eat very many before the blandness starts to drive me crazy. The the little crunch is nice and I like that they are healthier.

January 09, 2015

OMG...how have I gone so long without these in my life?? They are the perfect balance of salty/crispy goodness. There are a few "may contains" for the allergy crowd: wheat;soy;milk;shrimp and fish...but they are gluten free.
100 calorie pack was just enough to curb my craving for potato chips.

December 27, 2014

Yummy snacks with a delicious crunch. Very different than your standard chips, yet equally addictive!

July 08, 2014

Snapea Crisps by Calbee are wonderful snacks. They are baked pea pods that taste super crispy! They have a little salt on them which makes them taste like chips to me. Each individual package has a 40 Mg sodium rating which they state is 2% of the daily value.

I like to buy a box at Costco which has 36 packages in a box. The individual bags are 100 calories each. I take a package to work as a snack and sometimes I put them on my salad at home.

March 20, 2011

Snapea Crisps are a baked snake made of sugar snap peas, rice, oil, and salt. That's it! No artificial flavors or any large words that you cannot pronounce. These a re a great snack when you want something crunchy and they also work well on a salad. I love these because they remind me of Puff Cheetos. They have that same airy texture and the crunch. They come in orginal flavor and ceasar. The ceasar has a light cheese flavor to it while the original is just a light salt flavor. Snapeas are a new staple in my cabinets. A healthy alternative for a chip freak like me!