Cargo Eyeshadow Single
Good

Cargo Eyeshadow Single Reviews

Ranked #830 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

CARGO eyeshadows have long been a pro-artist favorite. Silky, blendable, and layerable, the formulations provide gorgeous, sheer color that can be built up to the desired intensity.

March 29, 2016

19 dollars here in Canada can be quickly wasted but this shadow has extreme pigmentation from the matte shadows to the shimmer ones. Each pan has a lot of product so the 19 is very worth it. Single pans are better than there palettes keep that in mind.

March 15, 2012

I got this recently in my March 12 TOP BOX! It doesn't say anywhere on the package but after looking at the website I think the shade I got is called Phoenix; it's a champagne/pale gold type of colour with some very fine shimmer to it. It's supposed to be a "personalized" shade for me and after wearing it, I'm in love and also think this would work for a lot of different people as well.
    Cargo isn't new to me but I've never actually tried it before, and it feels like I've been missing out! This shadow is exactly what it says, "silky, blendable and layerable". (I've bought a few eye shadows that I thought were silky, but they don't compare to this!)
    I've just been applying it with my fingertips but it goes on so perfectly. I don't get little specks of the powder flecking around my under-eye area, and it stays put throughout the day without migrating into my eye crease.
    It is a bit pricey ($24) but it seems worth it to me for a good quality product like this. Plus, the eye shadow comes pressed in a little metal pot, (7mL) which I think will last quite a long time whether you use the product daily or not. (For me, I've been using the tiniest little swipe on each eye for a pop of colour during the day, and have barely made a dent in the shadow so far).
    All in all, I'm definitely impressed with this eye shadow and would love to try out some more shades.