Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Moisturizing Shampoo

Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Moisturizing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 1047 in Shampoo

March 11, 2017

Provides a great clean and oh so pure! I have colour treated hair and this shampoo worked perfectly well for me. It's beautifully scented and very smooth and creamy. Does not build that much of a lather, which you would expect from a natural organic product. Leaves your hair feeling refreshed and light, and smelling beautiful. Though not my first choice for shampoo (this is my back up when out of Loma and not able to get to the salon), it's still an amazing product that I know I can count in. The ingredient list is absolutely fabulous and will have you feel guilt free! No dyes, vegan, soy, gluten, and paraben free! Definitely a great choice for the conscious beautyholic.

April 08, 2016

Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Moisturizing Shampoo
    A good overall organic, natural ingredient shampoo. Has a very light, natural scent (read: no synthetic fragrances) which is great for those like me with severe scent sensitivities. The all natural, organic formula has been great for avoiding allergic reactions that conventional name brands cause. It is free of SLS, dyes, parabens, silicone and soy and is vegan (if that's what you are looking for), cruelty free and biodegradable (which is good news for those of use on septic systems).

I do find that it makes my hair tangle a fair bit, but I have curly hair and have to use conditioner regardless to get rid of tangles. Combined with the Carina Organics Sweet Pea Daily Light Conditioner the tangles are gone no problem.
    An 12 oz bottle costs around $12, which is pretty good compared to some other organic shampoos.