Carmex Healing Cream
Good

Carmex Healing Cream Reviews

Ranked #832 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 17, 2015

I'm a lip balm junkie and this is my crack. This makes my lips feel amazing. So moist. This is long lasting so you don't need to apply it every hour which is nice. The smell and taste are not good but I can get past that if the product works and this does. I have multiple tubs around my house and I've even caught my husband using it

March 28, 2014

I have always loved Carmex lip products so when I found this body/hand cream I had to try it! It's great! Really moisturizes well and doesn't dry up right away....and it smells great and costs little! A win win~

March 26, 2013

This is easily the best hand cream I've ever used.

Before using this cream, my hands were cracking from the dryness, they were itchy, and just generally uncomfortable. After using this cream just once, my hands felt immediately better. I have a tendency to not remember to moisturize until I feel some dryness, which makes using regular moisturizers kind of useless. This cream is so moisture rich and effective, that I'm able to just use it once in a while and keep my skin soft and moisturized. It even healed my wedding ring rash (very chapped skin under the wedding rings caused by the water it catches and keeps there) in less than a week!

I used to work as a personal care assistant, so I had to wash and sanitize my hands constantly which wreaked havoc on them. I used some expensive hand creams at that time, but this budget cream is right on par, if not better, than those. And it's only $1.09 retail for a 0.75-ounce tin (a little goes a long way)!

I really cannot recommend this cream enough.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic