Castor Oil
Good

Castor Oil Reviews

Ranked #1077 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 19, 2016

OMG!! This is my holy grail. I was suffering from horrible hormonal acne, it hit me out of no where and hit me hard. I was embarrassed to go out, I would cry worrying my face would be ruined from scarring...after trying a million different products and spending a ton of money, and months of being in pain, I googled home remedies for acne. Oil cleansing was a hot topic. I did try coconut oil on my face a long time ago but made my break outs worse so I was skeptical about applying castor oil but boy am I glad I did. Not only could I see a difference overnight, tiny pimples all over my face were gone and the cystic pimples had reduced significantly but it was actually healing scars as well. I cancelled my dr's appt and I'm sticking with old fashion castor oil.

July 08, 2015

Very good! I use it to make my deep conditioners for my hair and it works really well. It's also lasted me a really long time now because it is very thick

January 27, 2015

Organic castor oil is an amazing natural effective beauty item that many don't know about or overlook. I use it on my hair mixed with olive oil heated up a bit and what it does is promote growth as well as strengthens your hair follicles. (Make sure to flip your head down and massage your call to get the blood flowing to ensure growth faster). Also ideal on eyebrows to grow them back in or thicken them as well as on your eyelashes. Can't live with out ittttt.

March 09, 2010

Cator oil has been used for such a long time for so many things. It is an oldie but a goodie and definitly worth keeping around. Its a heck of alot cheaper than most beauty essentials that you would purchase on a regular basis.

March 09, 2010

Castor oil has to be one of my favourite natural beauty products.
Altough it`s known for it`s lxative properties, it is a great oil to use in any beauty routine.
My number one use: eyelash treatment!!! I mix a bit of oily vit E in it, and apply it relegiously with a clean mascara wand on eyelashes, every night, before bedtime. In aprox 2 weeks you can see a great difference. I`ve had many friends try this as well and we all love it.
Castor oil is a bit more viscous than other base oil (such as jojoba, sweet almond, grapeseed etc..) so I recommend always mixing it when doing hair masks, unless you wanna sport a greasy oilu updo after washing it out. It is however, amazing for hair... the mask and treatment combinations are endless.
I also use it once in a while for my face, when very dry and dull. I do a mini facial with a few drops of this oil, massage well and head off to bed. In the morning my skin is rehydrated... Rumor has it it`s great for spots on the face, of any kind, from liver issue ones to age spots or acne ones.
Last but not least when I do give myself a mani or pedi... I massage this oil generously on my elephant skin heels, cracks, cuticles, elbows or whatever. If on the feet I just put thick socks on and leave it overnight. It`s the only thing able to penetrate deep enough and soften my really rough patches. :)

Give it a try, it`s a very cheap, versatile and wonderful oil! You can get it in health stores.