• Catelli Smart Macaroni
  • Catelli Smart Macaroni

Catelli Smart Macaroni Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

September 28, 2016

Le goût est super bon . Je trouve que x'est un choix plus censé pour manger plus souvent des pâtes à la maison. La texture est ferme mais pas trop sous la dent.

September 19, 2016

A pasta that hides extra nutrition right inside the noodle? No more hiding whole wheat pasta in extra sauce? This is the perfect pasta! Healthier for the kiddos with a great taste and good nutrition for the kids. It cooks up great and is easy to prepare and works just as well as "normal" pasta in recipes. It is nice to have the healthier option without the fight!

April 25, 2016

I make Catelli Smart Macaroni every weekend for when my Grandson comes over he asks me nanny can you make me some Catelli Macaroni him and my husband loves it I always have some on hand stocked up in my cupboards I make a big pot of it with hamburger and Catelli sauce
the whole family eats it all up in no time

July 13, 2015

Now, this is a delicious macaroni! Of all of the macaroni choices at the market, I chose this particular brand because of the nutritional content. After trying it for the first time and discovering that it tastes great, I have been buying it exclusively for about one year now. There is a natural taste to this product, and it is wonderful on soups, casseroles, or on it's own!

July 10, 2015

This is great macaroni. I buy it all the time to make mac and cheese for the kids. It freezes and reheats really well without becoming chewy.

July 02, 2015

Im a fan of this pasta. Cooks very well, taste is good, its healthier than most pastas. Great for salads.

July 02, 2015

Catelli smart macaroni is my hubby's all time favourite! Every time I cook he eats a bowl full! I love the texture of Catelli Macaroni and it coats the sauces very well, which enhances the flavour.

July 01, 2015

I love Catelli Smart pastas and the macaroni is no exception. It cooks to perfection and great for adding different sauces to it. I think the pasta on its own tastes really good, you can keep it simple with just some cheese or you can go all out and add a bunch of vegetables and sauce.

July 01, 2015

I've started replacing my white pasta with whole wheat and Catelli is one of the brands I buy. When I make it for my family I feel good knowing that their getting their fibre.

July 01, 2015

I love this pasta, it's always so healthy and comes out fresh everytime. I love making macaroni salad with this pasta! It's a hit with the family for sure!