Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion

Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 09, 2017

I definitely recommend this product it did calm my acne and reduce the oiliness of my skin since it moisturizes so well. Also, it doesn't cause any inflammation to my skin so I suggest you try it out.

February 20, 2017

Cetaphil fait des miracles sur ma peau desséchée d'hiver! Pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau grasse . Laisse la peau ultra-douce. Combiné au savon Cétaphil ça fait des miracles!

February 16, 2017

I found Cetaphil a few years back and fell in love. The best product I have ever used on my skin. Not only is it dermatologist recommended but it is not tested on animals. It does not leave your skin feeling caked in product and it works wonders.

February 15, 2017

My skin usually gets so dry in winter time and this is the only product that i used to moisturize my sking so i dont have to scratch it when it gets itchy due to dryness

January 07, 2017

Depuis plusieurs années j'utilise ce produit. J'aime bien, un bon hydratant pour toute la journée. Fini les problemes d' exzéma. Bon pour peau sensible. A recommander

January 06, 2017

I love Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion, I use it before bed and in the morning under my make up. I have sensitive skin and it's gentle enough and doesn't make me break out. I would definitely purchase it again!

January 05, 2017

Was great for my skin personally and I liked that it didn't leave any oily residue on my face as well. Overall would recommend to others like friends and family

September 14, 2016

I have very dry skin yo the point my face is flaky. I have tried many different facial lotions and this one is by far superior. It moisturizes both face and body and can be used under makeup no problem. The price is very reasonable compared to what I pay for a specialized face cream alone.

September 14, 2016

Cetaphil is always my go to when i need a good lotion. It is more effective than other store brands and the cost is affordable. I would recommend this to anyone.

February 09, 2016

I bought this because I had itchy skin. It works but I don't like the consistency of it. It is very runny. It is in a tube and comes out too fast. I prefer a heavier lotion. All is good now so will just use up as a hand lotion. Cetaphil products are great for eczema and sensitive skin. This isn't for me but I recommend it.