Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 595 in Foundation

April 01, 2015

This is my favourite high end foundation of all time! It's gorgeous and leaves a nice natural finish to the skin. I don't use it in the summer because I get way too oily, but I absolutely love this in the fall, it looks incredible! And a little bit goes a long way!

August 27, 2014

This is one of those foundations that never fails for me. Perfect when I want a nice natural finish without my skin feeling cakey. It smells amazing, kind of like roses. But not a lingering scent once its on your face it fades away. I would say this is a sheer to medium coverage but its very buildable you could get a fuller coverage if you needed. Its very natural on the skin & makes my skin feel like skin. I normally wear mac studio fix or estee lauder double wear but this is perfect for the summer when I want a lighter more natural foundation, for a light coverage foundation it really makes my skin look flawless. Only downside is the price it is very expensive! Their is a great range of warm & cool tone shades which is a bonus. If you prefer full coverage or you have very bad skin from acne etc. this foundation may not be for you, but definitely try a sample as I was a firm believer in full coverage foundation until I came across this!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml