Children's Place Headbands Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 422 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 09, 2016

I love the children's place and I get the majority of my sons clothing there and whenever I pick up little outfits for my young niece I live to always get a headband that matched the outfit I purchased. It really completes the outfit and she finds them comfortable to wear and will wear them the whole day.

April 06, 2015

We purchase headbands from the Children's Place for our nieces. They are very fashionable and affordable. The girls love to swap and try them with different outfits.

March 12, 2015

these head bands are super cute. they go well with any outfit. very fashionable and great price.

November 26, 2014

I think these headbands are really cute and fashionable. They can really jazz up an outfit, especially if your little girl doesn't have too much hair yet! Hahaha.

September 10, 2014

These headbands are so cute and are very good quality

July 28, 2014

Many different headbands for your fashionista at reasonable prices. Very cute and well wearing. As long as your kid doesn't leave them in the library, they'll last :-)

She'll love them.