Chips Ahoy Chewy Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 166 in Baked Goods

January 12, 2017

I LOVE these cookies - I am more of a fan of soft chewy cookies than crunchy cookies and I like these soooo much more than the original. I could eat the entire bag in one sitting! As previously mentioned they are soft and chewy and the perfect size - not too big and not too small! Great buy!

November 12, 2016

I thought I'd like these tender cookies, but unfortunately they have a very strange texture. You can bend them and when you chew them it's almost like a grainy playdoh. The chocolate is not very pronounced and the size is thin and small. Not a fan.

August 08, 2016

J'adore ces biscuits. Ils sont meilleurs que les originals puisqu'ils sont moins dur. Trempé dans du lait, c'est encore plus meilleur. Parfait comme perite collation le soir.

July 22, 2016

These are way better then the orignal chips ahoy. I like the chewy-ness to them. They taste fresh out of the package. It is so hard to eat just one though

July 17, 2016

Got this at the grocery store a while back to try since we've had other chips ahoy ! Products before. Thought we would try something new. For those who like soft cookies, you gotta buy these ! My dad loves these cookies since he finds it hard to eat the regular packaged cookies. A little to hard on his teeth. No need to zap them in the microwave :) and the one we bought had the resealeable tab. That's a plus :)

July 07, 2016

These cookies are a staple in my pantry. I buy them for my son and trust me they don't last long! I have found that over the years these cookies have gotten smaller in size but they are the next best thing to home made cookies. They are soft and chewy, which makes up for the fact that they are small. I usually buy them on sale, 2 for $5.

July 07, 2016

This is my go to chips ahoy cookie! The chewy ones are the best! They are moist and soft compared to the regular ones. They are however small in size but it is still worth it. Usually less than $5 for a whole pack of 18. Great for snacking and sharing!

June 28, 2016

Oh my child love it,evening time they want cookies onlychocolate chewy chip ahoy.its taste good and easily digest.they tried all different flavours but chocolate one is best

April 02, 2016

I like these cookies especially compared to the regular chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies they are really fresh, soft and chewy. These cookies also go on sale all the time at my local grocery store. The family loves them too.

April 02, 2016

These are the best chips ahoy cookies! Now that I have tried the chewy version I won't be going back to the original crunchy version. These cookies are the perfect texture. Delicious! Packed with chocolate chips.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo