Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #879 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

June 01, 2015

I purchased this item simply as a collector item, well actually I purchased 3 of them because I wanted the original rouge but then a couple of other colors caught my eye so I figured why not. The varnish is average to good in the high end polish department. It is definitely the packaging that makes this product attractive.

March 10, 2015

the polish goes on smoothly and surprisingly dries rather quickly. I found that it was slightly more fluid than most nail polish that seem heavy but it doesn't clump or leave air bubbles on the nail. Other than that there's nothing extra special about the polish itself. I want to note here that the colors are darker than they appear in the bottle and from the brand product images. It peeks just as fast as regular polish. The only good thing is the nice bottle that can be recycled or used again

December 11, 2014

Definitely overpriced, I think a lot of women will buy it just as a keepsake but then feel guilty using it haha! It's nice because the nail polish itself seems like it has a top and base coat in it, very shiny, but WAY overpriced, lasts just as long as regular nail polish. If you can afford it, I say why not. Buying the classic red was good enough for me just as a keepsake, probably won't invest in any more.

December 11, 2014

This is definitely the most expensive nail polish I'll ever buy. I've used it once so far - but bought it as more of a collector's item. The polish is pigmented, easy to apply and the true Louboutin red. As much as I love the packaging and brand, the quality of the nail polish is no better than your average Essie or Butter London.