Christie Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 156 in Baked Goods

November 21, 2016

Christie Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies made my boys so happy and you have to love that as a Mom! With a dark cup of espresso, these were a nice jolt of sweet and creamy. I was pleasantly surprised that a lower budget cookie could deliver such a great taste. Good job Mr. Christie!

November 21, 2016

I have always seen this on the shelf, they just never appealed to me. I finally bought some this weekend and wish I new about them sooner. They are a great mix of an oatmeal cookie, with a nice smooth peanut butter filling. Just 2 cookies stopped my sweet craving, and I felt full for hours. They tend to break easily in my bag, so I put them into a Tupperware, and have been enjoying them as a snack!

November 12, 2016

Very nice balance of peanut butter and oatmeal. The texture is nice an crumbly. Great with a glass of milk. You can't have just one, they can become addictive.

September 02, 2016

Oatmeal and peanut butter, these cookies are healthy and delicious. They are very filling too. The only trouble is that my little one kept asking for more.

January 31, 2016

I am surprised that there are not very many copycats out there. This is a solid cookie with two crisp patmeal biscuits and a peanut butter creme filling inside. Simple, but oh so good. Good value too, especially when it goes on sale frequently at the grocery store.

January 31, 2016

When you're feeling like having peanut butter cookies but are too lazy to make them these will do the trick. I am a peanut butter lover so these are the perfect snack for me! Great price for them as well!

January 31, 2016

These cookies are super tasty. The oatmeal cookie is real good and the peanut butter isn't too much. This is good dipped in milk too. They are a good price and the whole family loves them.

July 04, 2015

I'm sure everyone heard the saying,Mr.Christie ,you make good cookies,well.that's exactly what these Christie Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies.These cookies are delicious with any drinl for a snack.I love Oatmeal and I love Peanut Butter so,whoever thought of these,I'm all for it.I love the crunchy taste of of Oatmeal and with Peanut Butter inside topped with another crunchy Oatmeal topping,makes them fantastic to eat.The only t.hing is that,you would have to keep them away from any one who has Peanut allergies.I would recommend these for the great taste.

July 04, 2015

Taste good, love peanut butter! Crunchy.

March 10, 2015

Nope. We love peanut butter but these were just too dry.