Christie Teddy Bites cookies Reviews

Ranked #1190 out of 2326 in Grocery

June 13, 2016

Not sure how long these have been around but they have an old traditional feel to them, almost like they are cookies from my own childhood. Very tasty, sweet but not overly saccarine tasting. Touch of vanilla flavour to them. My girls love them and so do I. Handy for trips in the car too. I will purchase again. I love them for dunking in tea in the evenings!

June 13, 2016

These little snacks are perfect for on the go car trips or a light snack after school. Our grandsons love these tasty little treats and I like the little tub they come in, just put the lid back on if they're not all ate. Great taste without all the sugary calories.

June 13, 2016

I've only started to notice these at my local grocery store the past 2 months or so, actually my son noticed them so I picked some up. These were priced 4 for $5.00 and they are very yummy, my son is a big fan and so am I.

March 04, 2015

Great snacks for traveling or for kids when they come home. My daughter loves them because their bears but also because they have the perfect amount of sweetness.

March 04, 2015

The perfect product to have on hand when you are out with your little one. It is convenient and easy to just put the lid back on when they are done. It helps that they are tiny bite size cookies too.