Christie Toppables Crackers Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

OMG I love these Toppable Crackers by Christie. They are so buttery and flaky. You also get 454 gram box for $3. There are 3 sections each in their own individual package inside the box so you don't have to worry about them getting stale. They are more sweet too than a basic social cracker. I love the on their own as they don't dry your mouth out like soda cracker. Peanut butter is super good on these, add banana too. Also, perfect for cream based soups like Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Tomato, or Broccoli and Cheese. The ingredients are basic and look like a recipe you would follow at home. No chemicals in these guys. I recommend these for sure.

October 05, 2016

These are really tasty! The are very solid and can hold toppings. I love cream cheese or cheddar on them. The kind of have a buttery taste to them, nice and flaky,

October 05, 2016

Les biscuits sont bien croquant et croustillant sous la dent. Super bon goût, parfait en collation et dans les boîtes à lunch des toute la famille. Bon format.

October 05, 2016

These are great for hosting parties or just regular use as well. They are light, flakey and delicious. especially if topped with cheese. MMMM. They are good in soups. I just love the buttery taste and almost a hint of sweetness. They are such a great cracker, i got kinda sick of the premiums for a while so I was buying these. They are a great price.

October 05, 2016

This is a great snack. I always have a stash of these in my lunch box. It has a nice buttery taste to it. It is perfect for almost anything. You can eat it by itself, top it with jam, cheese, put on soup, the possibilities are endless. I like that there 4 packs so that the crackers stays fresh and crisp.
My favorite topping is cream cheese and jam.

May 15, 2016

I love these buttery, light, flakey crackers plain or jazzed up with the toppings of your choice. They taste as good with a sweet jam as they do with fancy toppings like smoked salmon. It's a great, versatile cracker to keep stocked in your pantry. You can usually find them on sale so often there's no need to pay full price. Definitely a staple!

May 09, 2016

Great with cheese or by itself! Nice crunch and not as sweet as some other very popular snack crackers. Always make sure I have a box handy for late night snacks or to take on road trips.

May 02, 2016

These aren't cheap but there are a lot in the box, these crackers I can sit down with a sleeve of them and nothing else because they are so well made. Very crisp and buttery, also great with sliced pickle and slice turkey breast.

May 02, 2016

Have these by themselves or with peanut butter, they are tasty either way. Even my husband loves them its like a race once a sleeve is open we go through boxes a week.

January 30, 2016

This reminded me of Ritz crackers, just in a different shape and size. Mild buttery taste with a crisp texture. Large surface area that allowed to fit various toppings on it. Sleeves were individually wrapped in cellophane to keep crackers fresh and crispy. Price was good - periodically went on sale, which made it a better value.