Christmas with the Kranks (2004)
Good

Christmas with the Kranks (2004) Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 970 in DVD

November 22, 2016

Maybe I just am a huge fan of ALL Christmas movies because I am a holiday fanatic- but this is a great movie! The story of parents who's daughter is all grown up and wont be home for Christmas, so they decide to cancel Christmas and to go on a cruise instead. Their community is shocked and disappointed as there were many traditions broken due to this. In the end, they all have to come together and bring the Christmas traditions back in one day! Great movie- light and funny

April 14, 2016

This is one of those Christmas films that I end up watching simply
because there are only so many Christmas movies out there.
I don't find Tim Allen very funny. Thumbs down.

April 14, 2016

During the month of December, all I watch are Christmas movies and this movie is among them. Great funny movie that puts you into the christmas spirit.

March 16, 2016

I LOVE Christmas movies but this is one of my favourites. My 18 month old loved this movie as well. It was the only movie that would help her sleep. It never gets old ans very funny. Great acting too. Had to rebuy the movie cause we worn out the first copy.

February 29, 2016

I love Christmas movies. I really like this one because it keeps you entertained and laughing throughout the entire movie. My whole family really enjoyed it.

June 03, 2015

Such a great family Christmas movie, has some good laughs in it!!

April 10, 2015

This is such a perfect movie for the whole family to watch around Christmas time! It's hilarious and it will keep you laughing until the movie is over. Has some very witty humor as well, I like the part when the two ladies are fighting over the last ham!

April 09, 2015

Good movie. A couple that wants to go and miss Christmas this year and decides to try and run from their crazy town who's obsessed with Christmas but ends up going threw a lot to find out that may not work out. Sorry don't want to spoil details. Seen this movie many times and own this movie.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 09, 2015

This movie Christmas movie is one of my favorites ! Super funny and perfect to watch with the whole family.

April 09, 2015

Finally alone for the holidays, Luther (Tim Allen) and Nora Krank (Jamie Lee Curtis) plan to eschew the Christmas traditions and take a cruise in the Caribbean instead. This doesn't sit well with their Christmas-obsessed neighbors Vic Frohmeyer (Dan Aykroyd) and Walt Scheel (M. Emmet Walsh), who are determined to win the annual "best decorated street" competition, and the Kranks soon find themselves social outcasts because of their lack of Christmas spirit.

We watch this film every year. Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis have such chemistry. A fun loving movie that will make you smile and laugh. Some sweet and tender moments remind you just how precious having our family during the holidays means to us. A must see holiday movie.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for