• Cinderella (2015)
  • Cinderella (2015)

Cinderella (2015) Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 973 in DVD

May 21, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. I wasn't expecting this movie to have any humorous parts in it, but it made me laugh a couple of times. I also liked how this movie included parts from the original Grimms' Fairy Tales in it.
Although I don't think of it as a movie that I will watch over and over again, it was quite entertaining.

April 15, 2016

I really enjoyed the movie. I never get bored of watching remakes of Cinderella movies. Loved the set design, the costumes and of course the acting. A beautiful fantasy movie.

December 18, 2015

Loved this. Great acting, beautiful scenery and costumes. I Loved Ella and her message of kindness and courage. A good message for kids. Cate Blanchette was fabulous as the evil stepmother.

December 07, 2015

I LOVED this movie and everything it was about. Beautiful costume and backdrops.

December 07, 2015

It was good. A few others princesses were in the movie, like Belle and Tiana. Little girls will love this movie. The Prince and Captain are from game of thrones. Cate Blanchett was really good at playing the step mother.

July 14, 2015

amazing movie for the whole family ,, very entertaining ,,,,,my daughter loves it ,, great movie ,,,,we will watch it over and over worth every penny ,,,,,thumbs up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

July 14, 2015

Cinderella was my favourite movie growing up so I was so excited to watch this as an adult. It was soo good!!!

April 09, 2015

Love Love Love this movie, can't wait to buy this. It has everything I love romance, fashion, history, beautiful scenes. We love it so much, a few laughs & tears. I would not recommend this for children under 12. Just because you need to be able to understand what it's about. This is the BEST remake to date, by far!!!!

April 08, 2015

I was a bit wary before seeing this movie. The classic animated Cinderella was/is my favourite Disney movie of all time.

Cate Blanchett did not disappoint. She played the role so well, she made me really, really dislike her in the movie. Lily James is beautiful and made a wonderful Cinderella.

I laughed, and cried (not at the normal times you would expect, but at the really theatrical moments....they were very well done).

Great job, Disney, at this spin on the classic children's favourite.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes