Good

Clairol Natural Instincts Rich Color Creme Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 258 in Hair Colour

From the Natural Instincts line, Rich Color Creme is a demi-permanent ammonia-free home hair colour designed to give you luminous colour, shine, and silky softness in 10 radiant shades.

January 14, 2016

This one is great. I love the cremy texture compared to the more watery ones you can buy. It really covers good and the color was great. Priced very reasonable. I buy this one on a regular basis.

April 23, 2015

Didn't find the color lasted very long. Washed out rather quick.

October 25, 2014

I tried Clairol Natural Instincts Rich Color Creme and was very happy with the results. It was easy to apply, as it was a creme so no mess. Bonus as the some hair dyes are runny and hard to apply. The color stayed in my hair very nicely for quite awhile. Love this product and will for sure be buying it again!

February 07, 2013

I'm naturally blonde and only need to color my hair. Clairol's products are great. The color goes on smoothly and stays put. It doesn't stink and the conditioner they give you makes my hair so soft and hydrated. One drawback; it doesn't seem to cover silver, just grays.

June 15, 2012

This brand is very easy on my hair. When coloring my hair at home I always use something that will keep it healthy and this does the trick. When I first used it I colored my hair red which can be a very difficult color. The creme is nice because unlike liquid it doesn't get too dark if you leave it in longer than reccomended. I can go months without coloring my hair and still have great color.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes