Clarins Ombre Matte Cream to Powder Matte Eyeshadow
Good

Clarins Ombre Matte Cream to Powder Matte Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #516 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

January 28, 2016

I have the Taupe shade. The colour is really nice but it does not feel creamy at all, feels only like a powder shadow when I go to put it on. Also, it fades and creases horribly, even with a primer on underneath. There are much better cream shadows out there for much cheaper.

April 02, 2015

I was actually really shocked at how they worked, I thought they would be kind of crappy but I actually turned out liking them a lot.

March 24, 2015

If I wasn’t told what this product was called, I would have referred to them instead as “pressed powder” eyeshadows. They have that “packed” look and are buttery in texture with both shadows being very blendable and can be sheered out for those that prefer a more neutral everyday look. I have been enjoying Nude Beige as a base for other brown shadows as these two shades on their own with their matte finish are not typically my finish of choice. I am a shimmer girl at heart, but know that mattes will become my friend once I become old and wrinkly in the eyelids. The pigmentation is gorgeous though and incredibly comfortable, if not better, to use with fingers for application making these a convenient option when time is of the essence!