Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

October 08, 2016

I use these everyday! I love them! They stay moist and take off any ammount of makeup. I wish they would come in a bigger package! I have tried the MAC wipes and prefer these! Price is on point!

May 24, 2016

This product doesn't remove makeup very well, and stings my sensitive skin. It leaves a greasy, sticky residue so make sure you rinse afterwards.... It works well to get the bulk of the makeup off before cleansing, though. I don't advise this product for anyone with sensitive skin, but it may be good for someone with normal skin.

If it's on sale, give it a shot. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from it.

March 18, 2016

Oh My! i loooooove these wipes! they're very effective. i only use one and all my make up is gone. Also love how it leaves my face so soft and moisturized. Most wipes would leave a burning sensation or make my face stiff/dry. These wipes are definitely my top pick

March 16, 2016

These work so well. They remove all my makeup and there is so burning. I have tried so many other kinds to see what else is out there but none beat this brand!

January 25, 2016

One of the best makeup removing whips I have ever used since high school.

#1 It's gentle enough to use on the eyes to remover waterproof makeup
#2 Has a very pleasant smell
#3 it leaves the skin feeling very clean, moisturized, and soft
#4 Its very easy to use

October 23, 2015

This product cost me about $6 at Walmart.

After having been out all day & night I removed my make up with a Makeup Removing wipe from Clean & Clear. The cloths are like fabric & fairly thick. Unlike some other brands out there, this one cloth will remove my entire face makeup, even waterproof stuff. No need for a second cloth or wipe.

I then washed my face with E.L.F. Daily Face Cleanser (another outstanding product)
Then finished it all off with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. (Excellent as well. I have already reviewed it too!)

I woke up the morning & my face felt "clean". Some cleansers & creams will leave you feeling greasy or dry or oily, but this combination of products left me feeling fresh faced. I didn't even need to do any prep before applying make up that morning as my face felt perfect!

Overall impression - Have used this many times before & will use it again. The only other product that I have found that comes close to this is Nivea's Makeup Removing pads but I can't seem to purchase them in Canada.

May 05, 2015

I recently picked these up on sale and they are much better than the usual stuff I use (Garnier - which was still good). I was surprised how quick and easily these removed my waterproof eye makeup. It does leave your face oily but I find if you rinse your face with water after then it's not a problem.

January 27, 2015

Removes makeup with incredible ease and doesn't require rinsing after, which means that if you keep a pack of these on your bedside table, forgetting to take off your makeup and wash your face until right before you fall asleep isn't so much of a hassle anymore. These wipes can remove anything, and I mean ANYTHING! The darkest, most waterproof, anything-proof eyeliners, the thickest of mascara, (and no, they don't irritate your eyes at all, it's a miracle!) even long lasting, 4 layers thick black lipstick (something that can only otherwise be taken off by intense scrubbing, and even then the results aren't great). These wipes work, and since using them, my skin has become clearer and softer. Would recommend to anyone!

August 05, 2014

Love these! They are great for right before bed and needing to quickly remove any dirt or makeup from my face.

August 05, 2014

These are one of my favorite makeup remover wipes, because they're moist and they don't cause acne. A few cause acne, but this one is super gentle and just takes off my makeup! It usually doesn't sting my eyes, like neutrogena's ones do.