Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

October 21, 2016

There are very expensive makeup removers out there AND this works just as well... if not better
-I have sensitive eyes, and I have no issues with it
-a little bit of an oily feeling after but that is fine with me

September 17, 2016

Awesome product! so easy to remove my makeup even if I have the smokiest of eyes! it is very gentle on the skin and it does not take and rubbing your eyes to get off waterproof makeup. would recommend!

May 16, 2016

Best non expensive oil based makeup remover! I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner and this product removes it all completely without irritating my eyes. I think this product works just as well as the high brand make up removers. I highly recommend this to people that are on a budget and are not willing to spend $20 or more on a makeup remover.

April 15, 2016

I would say that the oil-free label is a tad misleading. Yes, it is oil-free, but there is a substance in it that acts like oil and leaves a film, so if that's going to bother you, this isn't for you.

Shake it up to mix the 'not-oil' with the rest of the remover and using a cotton wool pad gently swipe it over closed eyes.

This is so far the best eye makeup remover I've found to tackle waterproof or long-lasting mascara. It takes about two pads worth of wiping per eye, but it removes it very easily compared to other removers I've tried.

The oil isn't overly pleasant, but I just rinse my face after and it comes right off.

It does sting the eyes a little, but only if I get it in my eye. As long as my eyes are closed there's no irritation.

March 26, 2016

This is not my favourite eye makeup remover. I just bought it as it was the cheapest one at the store and I had run out of the one that I usually purchase online so I needed something. I don't find it as effective as my usual brand at dissolving my eye makeup, and if I use too much it can irritate my eyes a little and I do not have sensitive eyes. The name of this one implied that it was gentle but I don't find it as gentle as some others. I would not purchase this one again.

August 21, 2015

This really does a great job at removing eye makeup, even water proof mascara. Make sure you shake the bottle first to mix the two liquids or it's not going to work well. It's a little more oily than I prefer, but it doesn't leave a nasty residue or anything.

June 11, 2015

I have used so many eye makeup removers and this is one of the best. This eye makeup remover easily removes my makeup. I highly recommend this product.

September 09, 2014

A dupe for Lancome's two tone makeup remover but it apparently is oil-free. You have to shake the bottle so the two liquids mix with each other. It doesn't sting my eyes or make the area too greasy.

June 14, 2014

Removes all signed of eye makeup, including waterproof mascara.

Just remember to shake the bottle before using it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas