Clif Kids - Organic Fruit Twists

Clif Kids - Organic Fruit Twists Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 131 in Baby Food

My Baby's Rating

August 23, 2016

Better than twizzlers! These taste great made with real fruit and veggies you can't beat that.Definitely a better alternative to give kids. These organic and gluten free

My Baby's Rating

June 04, 2012

Product Features:

95% organic and all natural. One serving of fruit in every rope twist. Good source of vitamins B and C. We source ingredients that are not made using gluten, soy, dairy, wheat and are not genetically engineered. Vegan and Vegetarian, Certified Kosher, and no trans-fats. No preservatives, or artificial flavors.

Available Flavors: Fruit Punch, Grape, Mixed Berry, Sour Apple, Strawberry & Tropical Twist.

---------

I just ordered these from Amazon for my daughter, as I couldn't find a fruit snack available in multiple flavours, that was all natural. These are a wonderful product, and very delicious. I made sure to taste test the ropes before I gave them to my daughter, and was pleasantly surprised. They taste like you're eating fresh berries and fruit out of the garden. The price was reasonable for an organic children's snack!

I paid $14.00 ( $5.00 shipping) for a package of 24 (assorted) fruit twists.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical